It's a part of life. Get ahead of it.
MizzouRec is the spot to go to for fitness. Between personal training, boot camps and facilities, you can manage stress by moving.
Student Health & Well-Being can help provide tools to get in front of or manage stress.
- Group counseling and skills classes provide a space to discuss issues, identities and more that could feed stress.
- Brief individual counseling offers an opportunity to explore personal concerns with a one-to-one therapist.
- Well-being coaching covers a variety of topics and can help you develop skills and knowledge to thrive.
- Guided meditation, held each Tuesday and Thursday, in Hulston Hall to focus your mind.
TAO is a free online toolkit that connects you with on-demand help for a variety of issues, including stress.
The Care Team provides one-on-one holistic support, acting as empathetic listeners to help you process whatever you need.
The right message at the right time can go a long way in leading students towards success. Plan ahead and subscribe to the calendar to receive weekly notifications. Available resources include:
- PPT slides
- Newsletter copy
- Share the MizzouLife post on your school, college, department or student organization social.